+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Time-Format for DejaOffice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2

    Time-Format for DejaOffice

    Hello

    I just installed Deja Office 1.2.8. If I take a look at Deja Today the time format is the European format like 14:00. If I take a look at Deja Cal the time format is the US Format like 2:00 PM.

    Is it possible to change the time format of Deja Cal to the European format as well? If yes, how can I do that.

    I appologise for the maybe stupid question. but I am a new Deja Office user.

    Details about equipment:

    iPhone 3 GS with iOS 5.0
    PC with Windows 7 Professional
    Companion Link Express 5.0
    Deja Office 1.2.8

    Thank you in advance for your support.

  2. #2
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy6959l View Post
    Hello

    I just installed Deja Office 1.2.8. If I take a look at Deja Today the time format is the European format like 14:00. If I take a look at Deja Cal the time format is the US Format like 2:00 PM.

    Is it possible to change the time format of Deja Cal to the European format as well? If yes, how can I do that.

    I appologise for the maybe stupid question. but I am a new Deja Office user.

    Details about equipment:

    iPhone 3 GS with iOS 5.0
    PC with Windows 7 Professional
    Companion Link Express 5.0
    Deja Office 1.2.8

    Thank you in advance for your support.
    Hello Tommy69591,

    Thank you for reporting this.
    The code for DejaCalendar is brand new and the 24 hour time format is something we are still working on to implement.

    Thanks.


    I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hello Tommy69591,

    Thank you for reporting this.
    The code for DejaCalendar is brand new and the 24 hour time format is something we are still working on to implement.

    Thanks.

    Sounds good. Thank you very much. I hope this update will be implemented very soon.

  4. #4
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy6959l View Post
    Sounds good. Thank you very much. I hope this update will be implemented very soon.
    Hello Tommy,

    We do not have a specific time frame, but yesterday we made it a higher priority to implement. I will keep the forums posted on the progress.


    I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts