Thread: Time-Format for DejaOffice

Time-Format for DejaOffice

Hello

I just installed Deja Office 1.2.8. If I take a look at Deja Today the time format is the European format like 14:00. If I take a look at Deja Cal the time format is the US Format like 2:00 PM.

Is it possible to change the time format of Deja Cal to the European format as well? If yes, how can I do that.

I appologise for the maybe stupid question. but I am a new Deja Office user.

Details about equipment:

iPhone 3 GS with iOS 5.0
    PC with Windows 7 Professional
    Companion Link Express 5.0
    Deja Office 1.2.8

Thank you in advance for your support.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy6959l View Post
    Hello

I just installed Deja Office 1.2.8. If I take a look at Deja Today the time format is the European format like 14:00. If I take a look at Deja Cal the time format is the US Format like 2:00 PM.

Is it possible to change the time format of Deja Cal to the European format as well? If yes, how can I do that.

I appologise for the maybe stupid question. but I am a new Deja Office user.

Details about equipment:

iPhone 3 GS with iOS 5.0
    PC with Windows 7 Professional
    Companion Link Express 5.0
    Deja Office 1.2.8

Thank you in advance for your support.
    Hello Tommy69591,

Thank you for reporting this.
    The code for DejaCalendar is brand new and the 24 hour time format is something we are still working on to implement.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hello Tommy69591,

Thank you for reporting this.
    The code for DejaCalendar is brand new and the 24 hour time format is something we are still working on to implement.

Thanks.

Sounds good. Thank you very much. I hope this update will be implemented very soon.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy6959l View Post
    Sounds good. Thank you very much. I hope this update will be implemented very soon.
    Hello Tommy,

We do not have a specific time frame, but yesterday we made it a higher priority to implement. I will keep the forums posted on the progress.