Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DejaOffice 1.2.8: Repeating timeless appointments w weekly intervals don't repeat cor

I have the same problem, have worked with CL via support ticket:
    Outlook calendar items recurring every 2 or 3 weeks synced to DJO show up every week on the DJO calendar.
    Similar entries made directly in the DJO calendar do the same.
    Other recurring entries (monthly, yearly) seem OK so far.

Workaround: change the weekly referenced entries to 14 days, 21 days instead of 2 weeks, 3 weeks.

Granny
    (I miss my Palm and Chapura Key Suite)

Unhappy DejaOffice 1.2.9: Repeating reminder: "every other week" not repeating correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hello Ninetrees,

Thank you for these comments. We certainly look forward to your participation here.
    Hi Thomas,

Maybe you can help: I just bought a new Apple iPhone a few days, to replace my old BlackBerry Curve and the BlackBerry Desktop Manager which I've been using for years for sync'ing of my company's Lotus Notes contacts, calendar, todos, and memos.

Anyway, after i peformed my initial one-way sync (including purge) via CompanionLink from Lotus Notes calendar to the DejaCal database, I noticed that one of my calendar entries (type=Reminder), that was "supposed" to repeat "Every other week" had in fact been repeated every single week(all 52 weeks).

Is there a fix for this?

Just so you know I am using the 14-day trial version of CompanionLink Express, which i downloaded/installed just several days ago along with the DejaOffice 1.2.9 suite.

P.S. also, i opened a problem ticket to CL tech support, yesterday, and am looking forward to their response as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Joe T
    Last edited by jstodaro; 12-25-2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Clarification: Calendar Entry Type=Reminder)
    Mobile Device: iPhone 4S 32GB / iOS 5.0.1
    DejaOffice: 1.2.9
    CompanionLink: 5012 (CompanionLink Express)
    Sync Method: Local Wi-Fi
    Data Manager: Lotus Notes 8.5.1