Thread: DejaOffice forum: posting delayed for review, auto logout?

DejaOffice forum: posting delayed for review, auto logout?

Twice I have posted to the the forum and received a message that my posted would not show up until it was reviewed. This delay is responsible for my not replying in a timely fashion to one of my earlier posts, as I didn't know when it would show up. Is there a way to get an e-mail notification that a thread in which we have participated has been updated?

I also was asked to log in again, after I had posted to the forum...?

~R~

Update: I was just required to log in again to post this, so that makes 3 logins for me this morning!

~R~
    Last edited by Ninetrees; 11-20-2011 at 06:25 AM.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetrees View Post
    Twice I have posted to the the forum and received a message that my posted would not show up until it was reviewed. This delay is responsible for my not replying in a timely fashion to one of my earlier posts, as I didn't know when it would show up. Is there a way to get an e-mail notification that a thread in which we have participated has been updated?

I also was asked to log in again, after I had posted to the forum...?

~R~

Update: I was just required to log in again to post this, so that makes 3 logins for me this morning!

~R~
    Hello Ninetrees,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have some security in place to prevent spammers form going crazy on the forums. I believe I have approved all your posts, however I am still going through this weekends updates right now. If I find any others I will approve them.