Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice 2.1.3 beta - new USB sync - DejaConnect USB

Thank you for this new feature. Finally I can use syncing on my work. This is really good. Everything works on very high speed, and looks very stable.

The only problem - very complicated setup for novice users, I think.

Well, I'm back to Secure Hosted Wireless Sync. It's so strange, the same thing that happened last time. Worked for a couple of days, then getting more and more "can't connects." Probably if I stuck with it I could trouble shoot it better, but when I have a method that works perfectly every time, it is hard to get motivated to go through all the trouble shooting.

For now, I'm going to stick with the Secure Hosted Wireless.
    DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone Build 1126, Windows 10 Home Version ver. 1903
    DejaOffice 4.4.21 (Android), Moto G6, stock Android 8.0.0), Feb 2019 security patch.*
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S, LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), June 2019 security patch.
    DejaCloud Sync.

*Temporary phone after my Nexus 6p died, holding out for this phone as a replacement: https://www.fxtec.com/pro1/

Hi all - New CompanionLink update, build 5021.5.

CompanionLink USB Debugging build

This build includes a fix for an occasional socket error. The fix should improve the reliability of USB Debugging sync.

Thanks for new version.

For me personally situation looks strange. Just facts:
    1. On windows XP sync works just fine (every time I try it can sync)
    2. On my personal notebook with win7 from time to time I can't sync (right now with the latest version it was unable to sync).
    3. If I cant sync with win7, it helps to reboot my phone (I use T-Mobile G2, rooted, ROM CM7).

But again, look at 1. - everything works with XP every time.... I don't understand where issue can be, but you can see at facts to try to understand this.

Thank you for trying make this process simple.

Just a little more information.

In part 3 it helps not only to reboot device, but to "force stop" dejaoffice from manage applisactions menu. Checked it today - it helps.

Hello
    Sorry, but I don't see any "USB debugging sync" on my DJO 2.1.3.
    I'm only seeing :
    USB sync (Mass Storage Mode)
    DejaConnect USB
    CL Secure Hosted Sync
    Wi-FI Sync
    So what ?

Quote Originally Posted by jlc View Post
    Hello
    Sorry, but I don't see any "USB debugging sync" on my DJO 2.1.3.
    I'm only seeing :
    USB sync (Mass Storage Mode)
    DejaConnect USB
    CL Secure Hosted Sync
    Wi-FI Sync
    So what ?
    If you select DejaConnect USB, you'll see the debugging Sync settings come up. It is a beta.
    DejaOffice 4.4.21 (Android), Moto G6, stock Android 8.0.0), Feb 2019 security patch.*
    DejaCloud Sync.

*Temporary phone after my Nexus 6p died, holding out for this phone as a replacement: https://www.fxtec.com/pro1/

Thanks a lot

Don't know why, but tried new version and it just wouldn't connect at all. Going back permanently to Secured Wireless sync. I'm sure this is going to be a big help to some folks, but I like using what already works for me.
    DejaCloud Sync.

G.Nexus - SYNC Issues - Still

I have read all of the posts about the following and installed CL 5021.5 also about the update on installing a new SGNexus Driver (now called Samsung Android ADB Interface). I then went to CL and selected: Direct USB (Debugging Mode: Beta). On my G.Nexus, I went to Sync Settings and selected: DejaConnect USB and Debug Mode Setting (USB debugging checked / Stay Awake checked). When all of the installations and settings were as noted above, I "hit" "Sync and what came up is: "Unable to connect to DejaOffice. Verify your IP address in CompanionLink". I re-checked the IP settings on both the GNexus and my PC - they are both aligned with the same IP identification - any ideas why this does not work?