+ Reply to Thread

Thread: default map viewer for Dejacalendar

default map viewer for Dejacalendar

Help. I chose vz navigator as the default map viewer for addresses in dejacalendar for appointments (where you pout the address for an appointment, there is a little compass icon, and if you click on it, you can get map directions on how to get there), and I have to PAY for vz navigator but not google maps. I already checked the "use as default program" checkbox so now every time I want to get directions for an address it brings me to vz navigator, but doesn't let me change it back to google maps as the default program.
    is there ANY way to reset the default program to google maps to view directions of addresses in dejacalendar events, or do i have to reinstall the whole program?

Hi armyfrenchy,

Android Settings > Applications > DejaOffice > Clear Defaults

The next time you tap an address in DejaOffice, Android should prompt you again which mapping application you would like to use as default.

android settings

Quote Originally Posted by armyfrenchy View Post
    Help. I chose vz navigator as the default map viewer for addresses in dejacalendar for appointments (where you pout the address for an appointment, there is a little compass icon, and if you click on it, you can get map directions on how to get there), and I have to PAY for vz navigator but not google maps. I already checked the "use as default program" checkbox so now every time I want to get directions for an address it brings me to vz navigator, but doesn't let me change it back to google maps as the default program.
    is there ANY way to reset the default program to google maps to view directions of addresses in dejacalendar events, or do i have to reinstall the whole program?
    Where do I find android settings? I went to applications, settings, manage programs'
    , dejacalendar but all I see in there is clear data and thaT will erase everything I see nothing about defaults

+ Reply to Thread