+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Avatars Not Allowed?

Are Avatars Not Allowed?

I've searched, looked in FAQ, etc. and see that avatars have to be allowed by the Admins. Are they?

I'm new and put up a profile pic and was gonna use the same one for an avatar as well. Thanks...

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hello Bigaldoc,

I just went in and approved your avatar. If it doesn't start displaying in the next 24 hours send me a private message.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Hello Bigaldoc,

I just went in and approved your avatar. If it doesn't start displaying in the next 24 hours send me a private message.
    Thanks, Thomas (I think). The problem is that in my profile editing sections, under Edit Avatar, there's no place for me to upload one. Didn't have any problem with profile pic but there's only ONE radio button in the avatar section. (It's now Monday, Feb 20.)

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigaldoc View Post
    Thanks, Thomas (I think). The problem is that in my profile editing sections, under Edit Avatar, there's no place for me to upload one. Didn't have any problem with profile pic but there's only ONE radio button in the avatar section. (It's now Monday, Feb 20.)
    I turned that feature on for your profile.
    However we have had to have some pretty tight security measures in place to prevent spammers from posting adds all over the forums.
    That may be getting in the way. As I have time I will look into if your request is possible.

Best

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Not meaning to be a smart aleck, Thomas, but it must be possible. I can see your avatar in every post you make.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigaldoc View Post
    Not meaning to be a smart aleck, Thomas, but it must be possible. I can see your avatar in every post you make.
    I see your point.
    However the Forum Admin Profiles have a completely different set of Admin rules than user profiles.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

+ Reply to Thread