Thread: No variable repeating weekly calendar events on iPad?

No variable repeating weekly calendar events on iPad?

I just downloaded DJO for iPad, and find that I am unable to set bi-and tri-weekly appointments (a must for my business). I see that this feature is available in the iPhone app; will this be added soon to the iPad app? I hope I hope? I've been using DJO for Android for almost two years and love it--Im looking forward to the iPad experience now!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    I just downloaded DJO for iPad, and find that I am unable to set bi-and tri-weekly appointments (a must for my business). I see that this feature is available in the iPhone app; will this be added soon to the iPad app? I hope I hope? I've been using DJO for Android for almost two years and love it--Im looking forward to the iPad experience now!
    At this time DejaOffice for iOS does not support this function. It is a known issue and we will be looking to add this in future releases of DejaOffice for Apple Devices.

Hmmmm...okay, that's interesting, because I figured out how to do it. Maybe I didnt describe my issue the right way. But no worries, since its doing what i need it to!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    Hmmmm...okay, that's interesting, because I figured out how to do it. Maybe I didnt describe my issue the right way. But no worries, since its doing what i need it to!
    elysepatrice,

After looking at your post again I realize I read the questions wrong. Sorry for the confusion and glad to know things are working as needed.

Thank you, Thomas, for your quick and helpful replies!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    DJO for iOS v. 1.10.0, sync via wi-fi
    CompanionLink for Outlook v. 7012
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10