Thread: adding new appointment issue

adding new appointment issue

after adding a new appointment in the calendar and saving, instead of dejaoffice calendar going back to the current day appts it now either goes back 1 or 2 months. It used to take me right back to the current day appts but instead shows either Jan or feb.

You'll need to provide DJO and CL version numbers, Computer OS and CRM program for trouble-shooting purposes. Handy if you keep that information updated in your signature so it is always there.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

dejaoffice 2.1.3 (238)
    CL 5021.5

I have used that combination, but have never seen the behavior you are describing. Not much help, I know. Thomas and the others will be around tomorrow (although occasionally they check in on the week-end). I would add the other information I mentioned, and also what phone and version of Android. There is so much variation in people's setups out there that trouble shooting requires very precise detail.

Also are you a new user seeing this behavior from the start, or have you been using Deja Office for awhile and now this behavior is just showing up? If the latter, do you recall any changes to the phone preceding the behavior?
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.