Thread: Major duplicate problems and more with v1.5.7

Threaded View

Major duplicate problems and more with v1.5.7

Hi,
    I have major problems with the latest release of DejaOffice.
    After I updated DejaOffice I have now up to nine (9) duplicates of the same calendar event !!!

*update, it seems like DejaCalendar adds an duplicte event everytime I open DejaCalendar.
    I'm now up to 14 duplicates in DejaCalendar.

There are no duplicates in stock Android calendar or Contacts and I have not made an sync with Outlook after the update.
    The only thing I did was to update DejaOffice thru Android Market.

This, of course, is not good and I hope you can adress this issue as soon as possible.
    I'm more than happy to help by sending in a log file if someone tell me how to do that.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S 9000i with a Swedish Original ROM.

I really would love to have DejaOffice working alright, but right now it is tuff love between us two

*Update 2, I read the update log for v1.5.7:
    DejaOffice v. 1.5.7 (7/19/2010)
    *fixed issue synchronizing with on-board contacts and calendar apps for Samsung Galaxy devices

I'm glad that you have adressed the syncing issue with Samsung Galaxy devices, luckely this doesn't work on my Galaxy S otherwise I would have had like 20 duplicates in the Android calandar as well ;o)

However, I hope that when this duplicate issue has been sorted out that the focus turns to the syncing issue again.

Best regards and thank you for your time,
    //Peter
    Last edited by arcspin; 07-21-2010 at 05:07 AM.