Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DJO new update 2.1.5 causing problems with week view

I have to chime in with my opinion: I HATE the rolling week view as it is now. In my usage, I must be able to count weeks for the next appointment I set, and since this view doesn't snap to a Sun to Sat week view, I can't do it reliably or quickly. Also, I am having problems viewing appointments scheduled in the future on the week view--sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't, causing me quite a bit of confusion.

I can take or leave the day view as it is currentl--I don't mind being able to scroll through the days. But I was having some problems with that too. I will have to go play a little more so I can remember what they were and report back with more detail.

But for now, I think I'm going to download an earlier version. I really, REALLY don't care for the new scrolling week view!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    DJO for iOS v. 1.10.0, sync via wi-fi
    CompanionLink for Outlook v. 7012
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    I have to chime in with my opinion: I HATE the rolling week view as it is now. In my usage, I must be able to count weeks for the next appointment I set, and since this view doesn't snap to a Sun to Sat week view, I can't do it reliably or quickly. Also, I am having problems viewing appointments scheduled in the future on the week view--sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't, causing me quite a bit of confusion.

I can take or leave the day view as it is currentl--I don't mind being able to scroll through the days. But I was having some problems with that too. I will have to go play a little more so I can remember what they were and report back with more detail.

But for now, I think I'm going to download an earlier version. I really, REALLY don't care for the new scrolling week view!
    elysepatrice,

No need to go backwards if you can be patient.
    We have an in-house release where the scroll is "Sticky" when you glide fast, it will stick on a week. But if you move slowly, you can also reset to a mid-week value.
    The new build should be posted soon.

I would prefer you wait for the new rev and provide feedback. This is a work in progress and we want to this right.

Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    I can take or leave the day view as it is currently--I don't mind being able to scroll through the days. But I was having some problems with that too. I will have to go play a little more so I can remember what they were and report back with more detail.

I LOVE being able to fast stroll through the days but I don't want to see the edge of the next and previous day's appointments. Only show one day at a time but keep the scrolling feature. Has anyone noticed any freezing when entering and exiting appointments or when turning the screen off/on while in the day view?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    I LOVE being able to fast stroll through the days but I don't want to see the edge of the next and previous day's appointments. Only show one day at a time but keep the scrolling feature. Has anyone noticed any freezing when entering and exiting appointments or when turning the screen off/on while in the day view?
    sjamie,

Does the DejaOffice pause when scrolling or does it freeze? When I say Freeze I mean the applications locks and does not recover...
    Please advise.

Thomas, everything works well while scrolling. However, the program takes loooong extended pauses when entering/exiting appointments and when turning the screen off/on while in the calendar. The program always recovers eventually.