+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you delete/purge contacts in native database?

Can you tell I'm a newbie??? Yes, I'm familiar with that icon and going in there. But, the Phone app icon isn't in there. The only place I can see it is when I go into Manage Apps and select All. But, like I said there's not tabs - just the buttons to Force Stop and Clear.
    Mobile Device and OS: Bionc, 5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US, Andriod 2.3.4
    DejaOffice version#: 2.1.9 (264)
    CompanionLink build #: 5026
    Data Manager App: ACT! 6.0.3.979
    PC OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2002 SP3
    Sync Method: USB, Charge only, not synching Android native Contacts or Calendar

That's okay. It means the Bionic has a different dialer and contacts setup. You probably need to find out from another Bionic owner wh your setup is and what app allows you to view native contacts in the default android DB, here or an an android device site like Androidforums.com
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Hey Hook,

Oh yea, I go there all the time (just didn't know it was called the app drawer). Unfortunately, no Phone app (icon) shows there. Like I said, I only see it when I go into Manage Apps, All. I must have a weird Bionic!

Hi Lukev -

Motorola devices with Android 2.3 and above have the Clear Data option greyed out - here is a set of directions that will walk you through clearing the Android application via Google, then clearing DejaOffice & resynchronizing from the PC:

http://www.companionlink.com/support...e_data_from_PC

Let us know if you have any questions about these steps -

-Belinda

Thumbs up

Belinda,

THANK YOU so much!!! I really appreciate the specific help I needed.

Luke Vause

+ Reply to Thread