Thread: Calendar bug: goes back to today after adding/editing entry

Calendar bug: goes back to today after adding/editing entry

After adding or editing a calendar entry, I am taken back to the today (or this week) view instead of the day (or week) I was looking at. This is consistently reproducible.

One additional bit of info: in the week view, I see it go to the correct week (i.e. the one I was looking at before I added/edited), but then it immediately shifts to the current week.
    Rob Freundlich

Samsung Galaxy Note 2/Android 4.1.2/Kernel Version 3.0.31-1098177
    DJO Version 2.5.4 (500)
    CL Version 5070
    Palm Desktop Version 4.1/Windows 7 64-bit
    Local WiFi Sync

Hi Rob -

We're aware of this issue, and it's been sent to our programming team. We hope to have it fixed & in a new version of DejaOffice ASAP.

-Belinda

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    We're aware of this issue, and it's been sent to our programming team. We hope to have it fixed & in a new version of DejaOffice ASAP.
    Sweet! As usual, you guys rock!

Rob
    Rob Freundlich

Samsung Galaxy Note 2/Android 4.1.2/Kernel Version 3.0.31-1098177
    DJO Version 2.5.4 (500)
    CL Version 5070
    Palm Desktop Version 4.1/Windows 7 64-bit
    Local WiFi Sync

Today I had to add about 40 entries in calendar day view for several different dates.

With 2.1.6 (250) this is getting a hard work because after having added one event it jumps to a different date in calendar's day view:
    1. Sometimes it stays at the day entered (correct!)
    2. Mostly it jumps to a complete different date in the past or in the future of the entered date, very unpredictable.

Also as mentioned in other threads scrolling through the dates (in day view and in week view) has lost its usability, mostly I'm not able to scroll to the choosen date within the first four or five tries.

There are obviously many bugs in choosing and displaying the correct date, one example:
    in day view I "Go to date" in the future July, 12th 2012.
    When I then flip my device from vertical to horizontal the displayed view gets back two weeks to June, 28th 2012, after for a short time (less than a second) a date in March is displayed.
    When I then flip back to vertical again it goes two weeks back to June, 14th 2012 and so on....
    When I then "Go to date..." it doesn't display the actual choosen month for selection (which is June) but displays May instead.

Even with no device rotation "Go to date..." does not always jump to the choosen date but to a wrong one instead.

Please fix these choosing, selecting and jumping a.s.a.p.

Arno
    Last edited by ProTel-BS; 03-15-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    (old, not longer used: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100) with Android 4.1.2 (German language))
    Doogee Dagger DG550 with Android 4.4.2 (German language)
    CL 7 build 7022
    DJO for Android 4.1.6 (924)
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
    Outlook 2010 32bit, SP2
    Sync: ADB Mode (DejaConnect USB)
    Sync only with one single PC

Hi Arno -

We're aware of all these - and are working on a build of DejaOffice that corrects them all. We are now hoping to post a market version of DejaOffice as soon as these issues have all been resolved.

-Belinda