+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add unknown contacts after call

Add unknown contacts after call

I install DjO 2.1.8 and find that Add unknown contacts after call don't work also if I have activate it . (SGS2, andr. 2.3.5 rooted)

Also in DjO 2.1.9 the same

No one? I see here that I'm the only one for what that function don't work. So, or it is only my problem (my phone or some software incompatibility) or this function is not widely used ...

Sorry, but I am intentionally not using this function.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damjang View Post
    I install DjO 2.1.8 and find that Add unknown contacts after call don't work also if I have activate it . (SGS2, andr. 2.3.5 rooted)
    Damjang,

Please update your signature file with the information I have requested below.
    I will do my best to see if we can help on this. I will remind you that we do not officially support "rooted" Android devices. But some due diligence can be made on this.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Ok, I have updated my signature...

Also today I have discovered some new to me: if I make a call from my phone, after the call DejaOffice ask me if I want to add the number to contacts. Then I also retest the reverse: if I receive a call with an number that is no in contact, then I respond to the call, but after I close the call DejaOffice don't ask me if I want to add to contact... I suppose that here DejaOffice is configured to ask me this. Is this correct?
    Last edited by damjang; 04-20-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

Today I try with 2.2.11 (347) and the result is this:
    * if I have checked the option "Add unknown contacts after call"
    - if I make a call and the other side don't respond and I close DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I make a call and the other side respond after call closed DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I receive a call and don't respond (the other side close the call) DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I receive a call and respond then after call closed DJO don't ask me nothing

DejaOffice Team Member
    Today I try with 2.2.11 (347) and the result is this:
    * if I have checked the option "Add unknown contacts after call"
    - if I make a call and the other side don't respond and I close DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I make a call and the other side respond after call closed DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I receive a call and don't respond (the other side close the call) DJO ask me to add to contacts
    - if I receive a call and respond then after call closed DJO don't ask me nothing
    Hello DamJang,
    Your Samsung Galaxy S II, is it still running OS 2.3.5? Or have you updated to 4.0.x?

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

No, I'm still on 2.3.5 like specified in my signature.

DejaOffice Team Member
    No, I'm still on 2.3.5 like specified in my signature.
    I will look at this and see if we can reproduce.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

+ Reply to Thread