Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DejaOffice won't create recurring entry.

I was so dependent on my elegant Palm Centro calendar, and was so frustrated by the awful calender which comes with the Droid Incredible. I thought I had found the holy grail with DejaOffice. I have a LOT of recurring events for medical reasons. I chose your app for all the features such as letting me, the user, set the parameters. Try as I might, I couldn't see any recurrences on the calendar. Like Einstein's definition of idiocy, I sat doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. I want to cry. I am not a tech savvy person. Will the DejaOffice Team notify us in a general email of the fix, or should I check the forum each day? Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
    I would really like to buy this app and CompanionLink as well, if only it would live up to its billing.

The 1.6.0 beta is now available. It allows you to create recurring entries in DejaCal

http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...ull=1#post1120

I tried the 1.6 Beta version on my wife's Droid X, and it is not working too well. Today is August 3rd, and I have recurring events from 2009 showing up under today. There are only 3 events for today, one of which is recurring, and one of which is an all day event, but DJO shows 14 events today. I think it will work to delete those 11 extra events, since they are completed. Unless someone has a better idea? At least it looks like it is just the same events every day.

It works now for me after a full purge and reload... We'll see as time goes by !

Windows XP SP3 / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4006 / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.0b

Closed Thread