Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Date of birth changes between DejaContact and Contacts iPhone

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17

    Date of birth changes between DejaContact and Contacts iPhone

    Almost all the dates of birth of my contacts change (1 day earlier) in my iPhone contacts and Calender vs Act! and DejaContacts (both are correct).

    Where is the problem ? What is the solution ?

    PhW

  2. #2
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PhW View Post
    Almost all the dates of birth of my contacts change (1 day earlier) in my iPhone contacts and Calender vs Act! and DejaContacts (both are correct).

    Where is the problem ? What is the solution ?

    PhW
    phW

    Thanks for posting. I can answer that question for you if you look at my signature file and enter the info requested in it.
    Thanks

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    Mobile Device: iPhone 4
    OS 5.1.1
    DejaOffice 1.3.2
    Companion Link Build 5028
    ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1
    Outlook 2003 SP3
    Wifi sync

  4. #4
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PhW View Post
    Mobile Device: iPhone 4
    OS 5.1.1
    DejaOffice 1.3.2
    Companion Link Build 5028
    ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1
    Outlook 2003 SP3
    Wifi sync
    Phw,

    There is a very good chance that DejaOffice 1.3.3 will fix the date sync issue. It has been posted to Apple for submission and should be available any day now.
    If that does not resolve the issue see my notes and questions below:

    In general CompanionLink does not Sync Birthday records in ACT!
    So I am a little confused.
    Have you changed field mapping or are you doing a sync from Outlook?

    I notice you have two PC Data managers listed. (ACT! and Outlook)
    Can you elaborate exactly how both ACT! and Outlook are configured to Sync with your Apple Device?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    Ok. I am looking forward to the 1.3.3 version.

    In the "Affectation des champs" in CompanionLink "divers" (miscellanous) there is the field "Anniversaire" (birthday) which I linked with "Date de naissance" (date of birht) in Act.

    I only sync Act with DejaOffice (no sync with Outlook). My iPhone "contacts" are not sync with Outlook but updated via DejaOffice.

    Best regards

  6. #6
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PhW View Post
    Ok. I am looking forward to the 1.3.3 version.

    In the "Affectation des champs" in CompanionLink "divers" (miscellanous) there is the field "Anniversaire" (birthday) which I linked with "Date de naissance" (date of birht) in Act.

    I only sync Act with DejaOffice (no sync with Outlook). My iPhone "contacts" are not sync with Outlook but updated via DejaOffice.

    Best regards
    phW,

    This should be fixed in DejaOffice 1.3.3.

    Best

  7. #7
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    phW,

    This should be fixed in DejaOffice 1.3.3.

    Best
    DejaOffice 1.3.3 is in the App Store and available for immediate download.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    I downloaded DejeOffice 1.3.3 and CompanionLink Build 5030. I wiped Contacts before sync the problem is not solved

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17
    What is the solution ?

  10. #10
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PhW View Post
    What is the solution ?
    phW,

    Please submit a ticket to support@companionlink.com

    We will have one of our support agents try to troubleshoot this and or get a log file to determine a solution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •