Thread: Outlook will not sync to iPad

Outlook will not sync to iPad

Please save my hair (I'm about to pull it all out) and my iPad and PC (as they are both about to be smashed against the wall):

After going through the rigamarole of getting WiFi to work consistently with iPad sync (that problem is for another thread), my iPad and Outlook finally connect, only to completely fail at syncing the Outlook calendar and contacts to my iPad. It says everything sync'd, but I noticed when the green bar was progressing that it said there was only one Calendar item to sync. I guess it sync'd that item okay, but nothing else is there on the iPad, and there are plenty of calendar items in Outlook.

I believe I have all the latest updates for DJO iOS and for CL Outlook. Help?
    Apple iPhone 6s
    DJO for iOS v. 1.10.0, sync via wi-fi
    CompanionLink for Outlook v. 7012
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    Please save my hair (I'm about to pull it all out) and my iPad and PC (as they are both about to be smashed against the wall):

After going through the rigamarole of getting WiFi to work consistently with iPad sync (that problem is for another thread), my iPad and Outlook finally connect, only to completely fail at syncing the Outlook calendar and contacts to my iPad. It says everything sync'd, but I noticed when the green bar was progressing that it said there was only one Calendar item to sync. I guess it sync'd that item okay, but nothing else is there on the iPad, and there are plenty of calendar items in Outlook.

I believe I have all the latest updates for DJO iOS and for CL Outlook. Help?
    Elysepatraice,

The issue, if I am reading your configuration correctly, is it appears you are attempting to Sync an Android device and an Apple device with CompanionLink for Outlook.
    This is not supported. In this scenario you will need to Upgrade to CompanionLink Express and create a separate Sync profile for your Android and Apple device.

Thanks Thomas! I did the upgrade, and my iPad sync'd perfectly. Now if only my new phone would cooperate!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

And now it won't sync again. >
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

DejaOffice Team Member
    And now it won't sync again. >
    elyspatrice,

Are you having problems syncing the iPad or the Samsung Galaxy, or both now?

Both. I am right now about to download that beta CL you mentioned on my other thread, though. I will let you know how that goes!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

DejaOffice Team Member
    Both. I am right now about to download that beta CL you mentioned on my other thread, though. I will let you know how that goes!
    Elysepatrice,

I believe all is working properly now. Correct?