Thread: DejaToday shows linked contacts, but widget doesn't

DejaToday shows linked contacts, but widget doesn't

I've set up DejaToday to show linked contacts, which it does within the application, both those linked to calendar events & tasks. However, the 4x4 widget only displays the heading DejaContacts without any items. Any help or info you can give would be appreciated.
    Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717, Android v2.3.6
    DJO v2.2.1 (289), CLPro v5.0 (5028), PalmDesktop v4.1.4 (CLPro user since 2005)
    CL sync via USB Mass Storage mode
    DJO sync contacts to DJO acct (no calendar sync)

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oya View Post
    I've set up DejaToday to show linked contacts, which it does within the application, both those linked to calendar events & tasks. However, the 4x4 widget only displays the heading DejaContacts without any items. Any help or info you can give would be appreciated.
    Oya,

Can you confirm you are using DejaOffice v 2.2.1beta? Your configuration suggests this but I want to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Oya,

Can you confirm you are using DejaOffice v 2.2.1beta? Your configuration suggests this but I want to be sure.
    Thomas,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, I am using v2.2.1 beta, not the one released on the Google store, v2.1.9.
    Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717, Android v2.3.6
    DJO v2.2.1 (289), CLPro v5.0 (5028), PalmDesktop v4.1.4 (CLPro user since 2005)
    CL sync via USB Mass Storage mode
    DJO sync contacts to DJO acct (no calendar sync)