Thread: Removing Duplicate Contacts

Question Removing Duplicate Contacts

Hi I'm new to the forum and I would appreciate some help. Can duplicate contacts be removed any other way than simply deleting each one manually?

Also, when I search for a contact name and it shows more than two entries, it seems the screen won't allow me to scroll down to the lowest ones. Any ideas?

Thanks - Mike

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapauto@aol.com View Post
    Hi I'm new to the forum and I would appreciate some help. Can duplicate contacts be removed any other way than simply deleting each one manually?

Also, when I search for a contact name and it shows more than two entries, it seems the screen won't allow me to scroll down to the lowest ones. Any ideas?

Thanks - Mike

Deleting contacts is easier to accomplish on the PC.
    http://www.companionlink.com/support...s_from_your_PC

Then Wipe all records in Apple device on the next Sync.

There is no duplicate utility for DejaOffice.

I hope this helps.

What causes duplicates? It happened before, and it just happened again and I'm about to receive my iPhone 5 and I don't want to xfer all the dups, nor do I want to go thru the pain of deleting dups.
    Seems, DO SHOULD either figure out why this happens, or maybe even easier to offer to owners a dup removal tool for free.
    Now, I have to spend money to buy one of those dup removal tools, after I spent enough on DO.
    I've been a loyal owner of DO since I switched from palm! Now I'm wondering if I should look for better app rather then forking out another $$$ for a repair tool!
    Thank you in advance for any advise!

iPhone 4 32GB

Sorry, my iphone has no display cannot see version but it was updated since about Sept. of 2012

CompanionLink build #: 5040

Data Manager App: Outlook

Sync Method with CompanionLink: Wi-Fi