Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted calendar items on DJO still present in Outlook (randomly)

I use :
    XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.1.9 + CLP 5.0.5032 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync
    Last edited by laurentdjo; 07-20-2012 at 12:32 AM.

The same for deleted appointments in Outlook : nothing ise deleted in Android. That's the biggest regression since I use DejaConnect USB...
    I can't do anything against that because Android ICS 4.0 force the use of DejaConnect USB...
    Please, do something : I delete each day 2-3 appointments...

I understood the way to cope with that : reread android data + reread outlook data.
    Very long, but it detects the deletions.
    This finding gives the assurance that there is a caveat in the sync method. The deletions are not detected with or without "Optimized update sync" setting.
    How to make the reread option permanent whilst you debug the sync process ?
    The DejaOffice and CompanionLink tools re great ; it's so sorry to discover this annoying bug now !!!
    Regards.

Hey Everyone -

We're aware of this issue - and we're working on a solution. For right now, you can enable a Reread of the PC - we understand this isn't an efficient solution and don't intend for it to be, but it will force CompanionLink to pick up the deletions & make sure they are removed from the device.

We'll update this thread with more information soon.

-Belinda

I'd also suggest to have a permanent "reread" option (maybe in the settings). This would be also a work around for the bug, that tasks are not recognised as completed when syncing with two PCs (see http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...ized-as-change).

Michael
    CL 6052 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.19 (1131)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 8.0.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Hello Belinda.
    Do you have a timetable ?
    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Hey Everyone -

We're aware of this issue - and we're working on a solution. For right now, you can enable a Reread of the PC - we understand this isn't an efficient solution and don't intend for it to be, but it will force CompanionLink to pick up the deletions & make sure they are removed from the device.

We'll update this thread with more information soon.

-Belinda

Anything new regarding this topic?

Michael
    CL 6052 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.19 (1131)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 8.0.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Hi Belinda, the deletion is not working with the last version. Thanks to continue the work around that subject. regards.

XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.9 + CLP 5.0.5036 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync

Hi, when I delete an appointment in DJO, the appointment is not deleted in Outlook and moreover is recreated in DJO ! When I delete an appointment in Outlook, the deletion is not made in DJO. Regards.

XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.9 + CLP 5.0.5036 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync

Tonight, I have deleted 10 appointments in my Outlook and nothing was synced to Android. Bad when trying to sync with 2 PCs. Hope a fix. Regards.