Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted calendar items on DJO still present in Outlook (randomly)

Reread sync is necessary for deletions to sync

Everyone -

Thanks for your patience on this issue. CompanionLink has been updated to address this; please install the latest inhouse version and let me know if you're still seeing the problem.

www.companionlink.com/inhouse

-Belinda

Belinda,

is the beta the same as companionlink.exe 9/5/2012 build 5040?

Michael
    CL 6052 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.19 (1131)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 8.0.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Quote Originally Posted by MG111 View Post
    Belinda,

is the beta the same as companionlink.exe 9/5/2012 build 5040?

Michael
    Yes, it is.

Have you tried the new build? Deletions are working correctly for us here - so we're eager for feedback.

Now, I'm frankly angry about this issue. I'm back at my desk after showing up at a doctor's appointment that I deleted and which reappeared on my phone. Had to take the child out of school, drive 20 minutes to get there, just to be reminded "gently" that we had rescheduled the appointment.

This can't be that hard to fix. Blackberry did it correctly for me for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryhbrock View Post
    Now, I'm frankly angry about this issue. I'm back at my desk after showing up at a doctor's appointment that I deleted and which reappeared on my phone. Had to take the child out of school, drive 20 minutes to get there, just to be reminded "gently" that we had rescheduled the appointment.

This can't be that hard to fix. Blackberry did it correctly for me for 10 years.
    Maryhbrock -

What build of CompanionLink are you using? What version of DejaOffice? What type of device, and sync? Please direct message me so we can discuss these details & work on getting this resolved.

Hi, since I'm using the CLP 5.0.5040, the deletions are not working (as before), but the appointments also are sometimes not synced !?!!! It happens when I modify only the subject of a calendar appointments : sometimes, the modification is not synced with Android. This is a new syncing bug. Laurent.

XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.11 + CLP 5.0.5040 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync

I just edited the the subject on a seven day reoccurring event and sync'd it. It deleted the whole event on that day in DJO only. This worked in the past although I remember having an issue with it, exactly what I can't remember.
    Bill

Nexus 10 Buttered Manta AOKP 4.3 & KTManta Kernel
    Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi, Android ICS 4.0.3 DJ_Steve's beta4 ROM
    DJO v2.5.7
    CL v5.0 build 5076
    MS Outlook
    WiFi sync

Quote Originally Posted by wptski View Post
    I just edited the the subject on a seven day reoccurring event and sync'd it. It deleted the whole event on that day in DJO only. This worked in the past although I remember having an issue with it, exactly what I can't remember.
    Hello -

Can you message me directly and let me know the details of this event, so we can try to reproduce here in house?

Thanks -

-Belinda

PM has been sent.
    Bill

Nexus 10 Buttered Manta AOKP 4.3 & KTManta Kernel
    Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi, Android ICS 4.0.3 DJ_Steve's beta4 ROM
    DJO v2.5.7
    CL v5.0 build 5076
    MS Outlook
    WiFi sync

The pb is still there...

XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.11 + CLP 5.0.5040 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync