Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice 2.2.3 (315) beta - Feedback

DejaOffice 2.2.3 (315) beta - Feedback

- In calendar month view, week numbers are displayed doubled like 2727 instead of just 27
    - Contact settings crashing
    - Task settings crashing

.. returning to this thread when seeing more
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Icons

Same issues as above plus icons revert to old style.

Quote Originally Posted by McLion View Post
    - Task settings crashing
    Same issues and other crashes during normal operation -> not usable -> went back to 2.2.1
    (old, not longer used: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100) with Android 4.1.2 (German language))
    Doogee Dagger DG550 with Android 4.4.2 (German language)
    CL 7 build 7022
    DJO for Android 4.1.6 (924)
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
    Outlook 2010 32bit, SP2
    Sync: ADB Mode (DejaConnect USB)
    Sync only with one single PC

Quote Originally Posted by McLion View Post
    - In calendar month view, week numbers are displayed doubled like 2727 instead of just 27
    - Task settings crashing

.. returning to this thread when seeing more
    McLion -

We're aware of the Week number issue in Month view & will get it fixed for the next beta.

Can you be more specific about where you're seeing the crash in DejaContact settings & DejaTasks?

-Belinda

DejaContact/DejaTask setting crash

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    McLion -

We're aware of the Week number issue in Month view & will get it fixed for the next beta.

Can you be more specific about where you're seeing the crash in DejaContact settings & DejaTasks?

-Belinda
    Please ignore my earlier question - we've located the crash issue in DejaContacts/DejaTask/some other places. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I'm using 2.2.3 on a Galaxy Nexus. I am having trouble with fonts in DejaContacts List view. It looks great at "delightful size." At 'business size" and "micro size" the phone number ends up being very large, it's on the top line with the contact name, and it overwrites any photo for that contact.

This same problem appeared in 2.2.2.
    Last edited by gm45241; 07-09-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Phone numbers stored in the Outlook's "location" field cannot be dialed in DJO's alarm for the event. One of the GPS apps will launch and not the dialer.

Is this by design? DJO's alarms should be able to distinguish between a phone number and an address even if placed in the location field.
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.14 (build 1104)
    CompanionLink Build: 8024
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

Quote Originally Posted by gm45241 View Post
    I'm using 2.2.3 on a Galaxy Nexus. I am having trouble with fonts in DejaContacts List view. It looks great at "delightful size." At 'business size" and "micro size" the phone number ends up being very large, it's on the top line with the contact name, and it overwrites any photo for that contact.

This same problem appeared in 2.2.2.
    The issue where the phone number covers/lays over the picture will be fixed in the next beta build.

Can you post a screenshot of the List view to show us how the numbers appear to be bigger? We aren't seeing this issue any more in 2.2.3 on the Galaxy Nexus - but we did make some changes that realign the numbers with the top line, so that they do appear to be a bit bigger. A screenshot will help us clarify exactly what you're seeing.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    The issue where the phone number covers/lays over the picture will be fixed in the next beta build.

Can you post a screenshot of the List view to show us how the numbers appear to be bigger? We aren't seeing this issue any more in 2.2.3 on the Galaxy Nexus - but we did make some changes that realign the numbers with the top line, so that they do appear to be a bit bigger. A screenshot will help us clarify exactly what you're seeing.

Thanks in advance.
    I took another look at the font size for the phone number and it is indeed the same as the font size for the Contact Name. The numbers just seem out of proportion to the size of the letters. Sorry about that! Thanks for your response!

When I go into Settings / DejaContact Settings and then hit back button to exit (with or without changing any settings), I receive error message: "Sorry! The application DeajOffice (process com.companionlink.clusbsync) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." with button Force Close. Same error if I go into and exit out of DejaCalendar or DejaTask settings. However, no error occurs exiting from General, DejaMemo, DejaToday, Alarm, Sync, or Logging and Support settings.