Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DejaOffice 2.2.3 (315) beta - Feedback

I have checked the "Add unknown contacts after call" with 315.
    If ENABLED:
    - if I receive a call and not respond ask me to add to contact
    - if I receive a call and respond don't ask me nothing
    - if I make a call and not respond ask me to add to contact
    - if I make a call and respond ask me to add to contact
    If DISABLED (I can not test this because crash in settings)

I have also find that if I'm in phone application and tap "Create contact" (with unknown phone number), then the phone ask me if I want to use DejaOffice or standard aplication. If I select DejaOffice, DejaOffice is opened with new contact but the phone number is not automaticaly inserted.
    If I'm in phone application and tap "Update existing" (with unknown phone number), then the phone don't ask me if I want to use DejaOffice and direcltly open the standard application.
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

Resizing of Day View on Calendar

When I resize the Day View on the Calendar (using the finger spread), I get the "Unfortunately, DefaOffice has stopped working" message on my Galaxy Nexus.

Some more comments on the new gui (on a small screen device):

- In the detail view of a contact the image is very small, and the new bar "Details, Notizen, History" is very large. Maybe it could scale with the font size setting.
    - In the edit view of a contact the image is very large and fills almost the whole screen.
    - In the tasks list view, the symbol for recurring tasks and the checkbox are very large. Also the due date is show in the English format (7/20) and not in the German format. In the widget, DejaToday and the detail view of a task the German format is used.

contacts_1.jpgcontacts_2.jpgtasks.jpg

Thanks a lot for your effort.
    Malte
    DejaOffice 3.1.2 (631) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Android 4.4.4 German ---
    MS Outlook 2010 German on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit ---
    CompanionLink: 6012 - DejaConnectUSB (ADB Mode) ---
    Sync with Android contacts: DejaOffice-Account - No Sync with Android calendar

Calendar Settings with Jelly Bean

I'm now using Jelly Bean Android 4.1.1 on my Galaxy Nexus. When I try to make any changes at all to the Calendar Settings, DejaOffice stops working.

After one day of using 2.2.3 I definitely don't want to change back to a previous version!

But I found another few minor bugs:
    - The calender week display in the month view is misaligned to the calendar and does not scroll together with the calendar. See the two screen shots: first scrolled to the top and second scrolled to the bottom, but the calendar week display remains the same.
    calendar1.jpg calendar2.jpg

- For my German version in all "Add" views, the Button "Set Category" is not translated.

Additionally I would like to suggest a new behavior for the date-time-picker:
    When tapping the to or from date button in the add or modify view of a calendar event, I would appreciate if the date picker (month view) is opened directly and not the combined date-time-picker, where you once more have to tap the to or from date field.
    When tapping the to or from time button in the add or modify view of a calendar event, it is fine that the combined date-time-picker is opened and the correct time field is now (it was not in previous versions) selected.

Looking really forward to the next beta.
    Malte
    DejaOffice 3.1.2 (631) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Android 4.4.4 German ---
    MS Outlook 2010 German on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit ---
    CompanionLink: 6012 - DejaConnectUSB (ADB Mode) ---
    Sync with Android contacts: DejaOffice-Account - No Sync with Android calendar

I just downloaded DejaOffice 2.2.3 (322). I think I need a beta version of CompanionLink that will sync the Journal. I am unable to find where to get it on the CompanionLink site. Can anyone help?