+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO syncs to native Contacta app, but can't be seen

rbtnt,
    My sympathies...I'm also finding some apparent randomness around when functions work and don't work. Does your calendar sync work yet?

somecat

Somecat,

The calendar populated once and then went blank. I do notice use the android calendar. I use the dejaoffice calendar because the qndroid calendar does not have the recurring meeting option I need.
    CL 7.0 0.0 Build 7016
    DJO 4.1.4 Build 915
    USB sync
    DJO sync settings: sync with Android Contacts App, sync with Android Calendar App
    Droid RAZR HD not rooted
    Android Version 4.4.2
    Outlook 2013

rbtnt,

I'm stumped. Yesterday I updated DJO (2.2.9 (341) 8/20/12) and a one-way calendar sync worked. Once I did a two-way sync for a limited time range (14 days), it wiped out all non-repeating calendar entries on DJO prior to the 14-day window. Thank goodness, it didn't delete entries in the Outlook calendar. I think I'll start another thread on this, since I've not heard back from the support folks since I left a message and sent an online support request on Monday. They must be swamped.

somecat

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somecat View Post
    rbtnt,

I'm stumped. Yesterday I updated DJO (2.2.9 (341) 8/20/12) and a one-way calendar sync worked. Once I did a two-way sync for a limited time range (14 days), it wiped out all non-repeating calendar entries on DJO prior to the 14-day window. Thank goodness, it didn't delete entries in the Outlook calendar. I think I'll start another thread on this, since I've not heard back from the support folks since I left a message and sent an online support request on Monday. They must be swamped.

somecat
    somecat,

Please see my signature and set yours accordingly. It is virtually impossible for us to make recommendations without knowing a number of parameters.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Sorry Thomas...I should have known better.
    somecat

htc Incredible 4G on Android 4.0.3
    DejaOffice version 2.2.9 (341)
    CompanionLink Professional build #5036
    Data Manager App (Outlook 2007 for Calendar; Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0 for Contacts)
    Sync Method: DejaConnect USB
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Calendar: Sync with Android Contacts App (checked); Account select to sync: gmail
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts: Does NOT sync with Android Calendar (not checked)
    Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)

+ Reply to Thread