Thread: All day event that lasts over several days shows up one day earlier in DJO Calendar

All day event that lasts over several days shows up one day earlier in DJO Calendar

Hi,
    I have entered some all day events that lasts over several days starting on a monday and last for lets say thursday.
    After I do a sync from Outlook 2007 to Samsung galaxy S using Companion Link Android to USB
    and check the DJO calendar the all day event will show up on sunday (the day before monday) as well.
    Even though the dates are correct in the DJO calendar event it still shows up in the calendar one day earlier.
    I have set DJO to have the week start on a monday and I have the 1.5.8 version of DJO

I did an experiment and added an all day event that didn't start on a monday and the result was the same, the all day event appears one day earlier in DJO Calendar.

*UPDATE
    when I open DJO calendar there are only 2 entries with my experimental all day event that stretches from the 28 to 30 july. One is on the 27 july and the second on 28 july, there are none at the 29 or the 30 of july
    They are how ever labeled 27-30 july when I look at the calendar view but when I open one up it is labeled 28-30 july.

On the other hand, I have an similar all day event that shows up during all the days including the day before it is actually happening so there seem to be some kind of inconstancy with the DJO calendar and how it dispaly entries !?!?

*Note
    When I open another calendar called Jorte, the all day events are showing up as the should without any mishmash with the dates and days.

I hope this is also resolved as it is very had to know when what is by simply looking at DJO calendar.
    Can someone confirm that they too have this problem ?

//Peter
    Last edited by arcspin; 07-27-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: update

Yes, same problem with my events from Outlook. Even when the all day event lasts only one day, the entry is shown one day earlier.

DejaOffice Team Member
    These issues should be resolved with DejaOffice 1.6, which will be available soon.