Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S 3 will not sync :(

Just sync'd my iPad via wi-fi finally. My calendar is way screwed up, duplicated events all over the place, category colors wrong. I think the events are correct, though. I haven't checked closely yet. But I also just tried wi-fi sync with my phone, and everything goes along splendidly, until the connection times out, about half way through the calendar sync. Now I'm missing appointments I made yesterday and and today (which are throughout the next three weeks) that I never backed up. They're just gone. So. Some progress, but still very problematic.
    Apple iPhone 6s
    DJO for iOS v. 1.10.0, sync via wi-fi
    CompanionLink for Outlook v. 7012
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

Here's another wrinkle: I was backing up just my Calendar on my "old" (HTC Sensation) phone, and the connection timed out. I was able to back up Contacts okay, but not Calendar. It timed out (the first time) in about the same place that my Samsung timed out, right about half way. Samsung still timing out while trying to sync with Calendar. Is this maybe an Outlook thing? I'm running 2003 (yes I know, I'm sadly outdated with everything--except my cell phone!).
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

Well, it looks like I'm the squeaky wheel today. But good news! I installed the latest DJO beta (2.2.5) and IT SYNC'D via WI-FI! I'm so happy! My Outlook events were all screwed up from my last sync, though, so what loaded onto my phone was the messed-up version. But with some patience (I will have to go through a couple hundred events and change the categories and add contacts to them by hand. Ick.) I'll have it up and running properly, and I should then be able to wi-fi sync successfully ever after (hopefully! If not, as The Terminator said, "I'l be baaak."). Yay DJO/CL team! And there are a couple new features that I'm so excited about I can hardly stand it. But I will go to the appropriate thread for that.
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

HOORAY!! I have now successfully wi-fi sync'd my phone to Outlook--three times, even! As soon as I installed the 2.2.5 beta, things started working properly. So if y'all have the Samsung Galaxy S 3, and you're having sync'ing problems, get DJO 2.2.5 beta (when is the beta not "beta" anymore? Just wondering?). But now, I must continue on in my quest for a perfect iPad to Outlook sync. Off to the other thread!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    HOORAY!! I have now successfully wi-fi sync'd my phone to Outlook--three times, even! As soon as I installed the 2.2.5 beta, things started working properly. So if y'all have the Samsung Galaxy S 3, and you're having sync'ing problems, get DJO 2.2.5 beta (when is the beta not "beta" anymore? Just wondering?). But now, I must continue on in my quest for a perfect iPad to Outlook sync. Off to the other thread!
    So happy to hear all is well!