Thread: No Contact Privacy

Thumbs down No Contact Privacy

If you use the manual search button on the Droidx for a contact, any contact meeting the criteria will show, including those marked as hidden and private. Very unsecure platform. Any changes expected? Until such time, I would suggest that users do not sync files that should be confidential!!!

DejaOffice Team Member
    You can prevent private records from syncing to the Android contact list by going into DejaOffice "Settings", then "Private Records", and unchecking the option to "Sync Private Records".

This does not work! No matter what I do, personal data transfers to the Phone....This is a bad bug and I am deleting it from my phone to protect my security....0 out of 5 stars for security!

Mr C - The setting in DejaOffice to prevent private records from syncing only applies to syncing between DJO and the built-in apps on Android. To prevent private records from syncing between your PC and your device, set the option to not synchronize the personal category in CompanionLink on your PC.

My apologies for the private calendar records issue. This feature is still a work in progress, so private records handling isn't fully implemented yet. I've added this to our list, so we'll be sure to look at it in an upcoming release. Look for improved functionality here in the coming weeks.