Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feddback on DejaOffice 2.2.6 (336) (08/06/12)

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Michael -

We can see the issue & have sent it to our programmer. We will re-edit this post when we have confirmation on a fix.

-Belinda
    Which issue? The alarm-bug?

Michael
    CL 6049.44 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.7 (1069)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 7.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Michael -

To turn off this feature, go to DejaOffice Settings > DejaJournal Settings. Uncheck 'Prompt to add journal'.

-Belinda
    Belinda, I am still being prompted even though I've disabled this setting.
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.11 (build 1091)
    CompanionLink Build: 6048
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Belinda, I am still being prompted even though I've disabled this setting.
    The next beta version of DejaOffice will address the inconsistent behavior of this setting. We will hopefully post beta version 2.2.7 in the next few days.

The next beta version of DejaOffice will address the inconsistent behavior of this setting. We will hopefully post beta version 2.2.7 in the next few days.
    Cool, let's hope so!

Did you find anything helpful in the file I sent you?

Also, it would be helpful if you could start a "current beta" thread so that subscribers could be notified as soon as a new beta is released. This would be even more efficient than starting a new thread for each new beta posted. It should be a locked announcement only thread. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by sjamie; 08-09-2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.11 (build 1091)
    CompanionLink Build: 6048
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

Quote Originally Posted by MG111 View Post
    Which issue? The alarm-bug?

Michael
    Yes, the alarm bug.

I'm back. Decided to install this again on my Samsung Galaxy Player and see what you have been up to. So far I like the changes and haven't had too many problems. It's of course to soon to say "I haven't had any problems" with a beta, but so far things have been pretty smooth.

I'm very curious about what this Deja Cloud thing is going to turn out to be.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Okay, I am loving a lot of things about how Deja Office is evolving, but I have run into two curious things, mostly minor annoyances.

One, and this may be the problem I see reported elsewhere, is that syncing using DejaConnect USB seems to cause a crash. Operative is "seems." I get the crash popup, but when I dismiss it, the program doesn't close and the sync seems to have worked just fine and life goes on.

Two, I use the dark theme an a lot of custom font settings. Quite often, for no reason I have been able to pinpoint, when I open any Deja office app I am back to the light theme and default font settings. It is not the thing way back when where that meant you had lost your data and everything had gone back as if you just installed it. All I have to do is change the theme back and just enter the font settings. When I do the latter, all my custom font settings reappear without my having to set them again. As I say, a minor annoyance, but it happens quite often
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by ProTel-BS View Post
    Same as in 2.2.4 and 2.2.5:

It seems that after a phone's reboot (or simplier after exiting DO) DO does not always remember last setting in "Global Font Size" (where I have set "Buiness Size"), after restarting DO I then always have "Delightful Size".

Arno
    In 2.2.10 this sometimes happens again, anyone else who has this problem?

Arno
    (old, not longer used: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100) with Android 4.1.2 (German language))
    Doogee Dagger DG550 with Android 4.4.2 (German language)
    CL 7 build 7022
    DJO for Android 4.1.6 (924)
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
    Outlook 2010 32bit, SP2
    Sync: ADB Mode (DejaConnect USB)
    Sync only with one single PC