+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding Contacts

Finding Contacts

I'm relatively new to DejaOffice (synching iPad to ACT 2012). I tried doing a search for some contacts and DejaContacts found them fine, but when I tried to get back to viewing all contacts, I couldn't bring them up - only the contacts from the last search appear - is there some way to clear the search? I tried doing a wildcard and that didn't work...Thanks,

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG View Post
    I'm relatively new to DejaOffice (synching iPad to ACT 2012). I tried doing a search for some contacts and DejaContacts found them fine, but when I tried to get back to viewing all contacts, I couldn't bring them up - only the contacts from the last search appear - is there some way to clear the search? I tried doing a wildcard and that didn't work...Thanks,
    Dino,

Just tap the cancel button in the search screen. That will get you back to the unfiltered list view.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread