+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeing DJO contacts in Android contacts

Seeing DJO contacts in Android contacts

I have used DJO successfully for a number of years with a Samsung Galaxy SII. Yesterday I got a Samsung Galaxy SIII. It is operating with Android 4.0.4. I downloaded DJO 2.2.9 and the latest version of CompanionLink, and then successfully downloaded the phone from Palm Desktop. The only problem that I have at present is that all of my contacts, which appear correctly in DJO, are not seen when I push the Contacts button on the phone's homepage, i.e. the contacts are not seen in Android Contacts. I do have sync to DJO turned on in Android Contacts, and I have Sync with Android Contacts App checked in DJO setup.

How can I get the DJO contacts to be seen in the Android Contacts?

Do you have DJO set up to sync to the DejaOffice account? Is this account set to display in native android contacts?
    -> Check what accounts that you have selected to display in native Android contacts app.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

I do have DejaOffice turned on in Accounts in Android Contacts.

I also had a very tough time figuring out how to make this work. It seems that the Android Contact App shows only native accounts, so you have to sync DO contacts with either the google account or the phone account.

Detailed instructions from another user here. http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...-can-t-be-seen

They were very helpful to me.

Alan
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    CL 8016
    DJO 4.4.7 (1069)
    Local Wi-Fi sync
    DJO sync settings: Sync with Android Contacts App, No sync with Android Calendar App
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Android Version 8.0.0
    PC Win 10 64 bit
    Outlook 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    I do have DejaOffice turned on in Accounts in Android Contacts.
    Try to turn on the other accounts as well. There seems to be a bug. I had to turn on one of the others as well to had them displayed.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Thanks Alan. It worked perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread