+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Color Scheme Issues

Color Scheme Issues

I'm currently using DJO 2.2.10 build 344 on a Driod Bionic. I have the color scheme set to dark background and with several exceptions, the backgrounds are dark. However, my contact screen and the calendar's agenda screen are not. Hopefully in a future build (soon?) this can be fixed or is there a workaround?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shdytxmn View Post
    I'm currently using DJO 2.2.10 build 344 on a Driod Bionic. I have the color scheme set to dark background and with several exceptions, the backgrounds are dark. However, my contact screen and the calendar's agenda screen are not. Hopefully in a future build (soon?) this can be fixed or is there a workaround?
    I will look into this.
    Thanks for reporting it.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

With DJO 2.2.11 (347) if I set color scheme to dark background there are some thing that is in white background:
    - The menu
    - the search box
    - the search results
    Is this by design or will be better to change also this to dark background?
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

+ Reply to Thread