Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't make search for memos work

I'm stumped. Don't know if it will make a difference on this question, but give us the information about your device and OS version, etc, the information for your signature.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 (SCH-1535) from Verizon with Android 4.0.4 just got it 2 weeks ago.
    I'm not sure what other info would be useful.
    Also, couldn't see how to add this to my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by huckrorick View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 (SCH-1535) from Verizon with Android 4.0.4 just got it 2 weeks ago.
    I'm not sure what other info would be useful.
    Also, couldn't see how to add this to my signature.
    Instructions are in post #5.

Since I don't have ICS, I'm going to wait for someone else to tackle this problem.
    Last edited by Hook; 09-02-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

DejaOffice Team Member
    When I tap the search widget, tap menu, tap settings, it has a title "Google Search Settings" and under that "Google Search" it doesn't have "searchable items". When I tap "Google Search" It has options like "Use Web History", "Manage Web History" and "Use My Location" only.
    Maybe I don't have the right version of the widget or something?
    I can have a look at this when I get back in the office tomorrow.
    This thread seems strange and the behavior to be not common on the Galaxy S III.
    Have you tried uninstalling DejaOffice and reinstalling it?

Is there some simple way to add that information to my signature or do I just need to input it manually each time I send a message?

Mobile Device and OS: Samsung Galazy s3 (model SCH-I535, Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.4)
    DejaOffice version#: 2.2.10
    CompanionLink build #: Version 5.0 (Build 5032) (DJC112)
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..): Outlook 2010
    Sync Method with CompanionLink: Dejaconnect USB
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar. : I'm not sure what these are. Where do I get them? I am syncing Contact, Calendar, Tasks, Memos, both ways.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Is there some simple way to add that information to my signature or do I just need to input it manually each time I send a message?
    If you enter it in your signature, it will appear on every post you make without your having to add it again.

Look at the very top of the page in your browser. On the left is the Deja Office logo. On the right it should say "Welcome huckrorick" and then "Notifications" "My Profile" and "Settings." Click on "Settings." A new page will appear. On the left in the box labeled "My Settings" will be a link labeled "Edit Signature." Type your information into the text box and save.