+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Company Names in Deja Office

Company Names in Deja Office

Most all of the contacts I have in DO show my name listed for the company name. I am syncing from an ACT data base and my web, laptop and master data base on server do not show this to be the case. What am i doing wron on my settings for Deja Office?

Thanks

In Companion Link, under Advanced Settings, check "Field Mappings." That is almost certainly where the problem lies.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

What should it be set to?

Quote Originally Posted by rinsave View Post
    What should it be set to?
    That's up to what information you want in what field. Sounds like you currently have a field with your name in it mapped to company name. I can't tell you what to look for because I use Outlook, not ACT so it will likely look different. Just explore the available fields. There are several pages of them (dropdown at top).

It's a holiday week-end, so if you like wait until Tuesday and maybe one of the CL support folks can help.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

+ Reply to Thread