+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DejaOffice could not locate your database

DejaOffice could not locate your database

This message pops up anytime I click any icon in DejaOffice. It is in a box with three choices: try again, restore a backup or create a new database. If I hit the back button on the phone, the message goes away and I can use the application. This happens every time I try to do something in DejaOffice. version is 2.2.10 on Htc evo 4G

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbridgeman View Post
    This message pops up anytime I click any icon in DejaOffice. It is in a box with three choices: try again, restore a backup or create a new database. If I hit the back button on the phone, the message goes away and I can use the application. This happens every time I try to do something in DejaOffice. version is 2.2.10 on Htc evo 4G
    gbridgeman,

Please update to DejaOffice 2.2.11.
    If the behavior persists try doing a "Wipe All Records on Android before Sync".

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread