Thread: Transform Calendar item into Tasks item

Transform Calendar item into Tasks item

I often plan tasks for the next few days by recording them in my Calendar rather than in Tasks. Some don't get completed when planned and get postponed to a much later date, becoming an item that should more appropriately be recorded under Tasks. Rather than doing a copy/paste from Calendar to Tasks, creating a new Tasks item and deleting the Calendar event, I would like a functionality that just transfers/transforms the Calendar event into a Task item (and vice-versa).

Thanks for considering.

Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) - Android 8.0.0 - DO 4.4.14 (1102) - CL 5 (5098) - DejaCloud sync - Outlook 2010
    CL sync Android to Outlook one-way only - Sync with Android Contacts App (Contact Account DO) - No Sync to Android Calendar App - PC Windows 7

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfo View Post
    I often plan tasks for the next few days by recording them in my Calendar rather than in Tasks. Some don't get completed when planned and get postponed to a much later date, becoming an item that should more appropriately be recorded under Tasks. Rather than doing a copy/paste from Calendar to Tasks, creating a new Tasks item and deleting the Calendar event, I would like a functionality that just transfers/transforms the Calendar event into a Task item (and vice-versa).

Thanks for considering.
    rfo,

Please update to the latest build of CompanionLink and DejaOffice.
    CompanionLink build 5040
    DejaOffice version 2.2.11

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    rfo,

Please update to the latest build of CompanionLink and DejaOffice.
    CompanionLink build 5040
    DejaOffice version 2.2.11
    Hi Thomas. I actually have the latest DO version, I just forgot to update my signature. The CL update shouldn't change anything to this.

Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) - Android 8.0.0 - DO 4.4.14 (1102) - CL 5 (5098) - DejaCloud sync - Outlook 2010
    CL sync Android to Outlook one-way only - Sync with Android Contacts App (Contact Account DO) - No Sync to Android Calendar App - PC Windows 7