Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: DJO sometimes does not sync appointments or notes

  1. #11
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by laurentdjo View Post
    And that's just a nightmare: 100 appointments with internal messages wiped out !!!
    The dates, subjects, ... are synced correctly ; just the note is blanked.
    It happens when syncing from work to mobile and I think I have a clue : I do not have admin rights and sometimes Outlook linked to Exchanger asks for a 1 to 10 minutes authorizations to let CLP access the Outlook data. I click OK and it goes on, but perhaps the CLP codes fails to sync message text of appointments in such a case...
    Regards.

    XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.11 + CLP 5.0.5044 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync
    Laurent,

    Thanks for the clue.
    This may help:
    http://www.companionlink.com/support...red_in_Outlook

    If you can submit a log for this I can take a look. I am pretty sure you know how to do that. Correct?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    389
    Hi,

    You get it absolutely right !
    I'm note sure I can disable this behavior 'cause I'm not admin of the PC... I can't disable this Outlook security measure.
    The fact is I always click on "Allow access for 10 minutes". That means I allow the operation.

    I will be able to send a CLP log if it happens again and thinks about it ; not the full DJO database because of too many personal data and no scrambling included.

    It happens to me in the morning and I have understood the point exactly :
    - The sync is always correct when this pop-up is not here, because it does not appear everytime, but at rare occasion only and it is one of the fact I do not understand (why not always !?).
    - When this pop-up rarely appears, theb sync seems corrects for calendar appointments : all dates and subjects are modified and visible directly seeing the calendar ; very nice.
    - But, all the selected appointments for syncing are blanked out inside DJO mobile ; I mean the text content of the calendar appointments : messages/notes.
    - The appointments contents are not modified inside Outlook. The Outlook content could be blanked out also with a syncing path like : Outlook work -> Mobile -> Outlook home -> Mobile -> Outlook work.
    - If I refresh the Outlook appointments and sync again, the appointments are synced, but not the messages even if the pop-up is not here.
    - If I quit Outlook and start it over and refresh the appointments and sync again without the pop-up, then messages are sent to the mobile : amazing no !?
    Conclusion : I think there is a defect in the CLP code, a small one, that makes the messages syncing impossible for the messages after a security pop-up ; a defect, because the dates and subjects are always well synced these ones.

    Beside this trouble, the software is becoming more and more fantastic !!! I can't work without it on my mobile/PC.

    Regards.

    XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.11 + CLP 5.0.5044 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    389
    Hi,

    To my understanding, as soon as we agree for the security alert in Outlook, everything shall work correctly !?
    I have other tools and they do not seem to have defects about that.

    The only palliative solution I have found so far is to kill the CLP process and to stop everything : when I start over tools and sync again without the security alert pop-up, than it goes on correctly...

    Regards.

  4. #14
    DejaOffice Team Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by laurentdjo View Post
    Hi,

    To my understanding, as soon as we agree for the security alert in Outlook, everything shall work correctly !?
    I have other tools and they do not seem to have defects about that.

    The only palliative solution I have found so far is to kill the CLP process and to stop everything : when I start over tools and sync again without the security alert pop-up, than it goes on correctly...

    Regards.
    Laurent,

    We'll look into it on this basis. Thanks for the information.

  5. #15
    DejaOffice Team Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    222
    Laurent -

    Our apologies for letting this issue sit - we're going to move the discussion from this thread to a private discussion so we can be sure to get this fixed. You'll see my email soon.

    -Belinda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •