Thread: Password problem

Password problem

I have a problem with the privacy password in DejaOffice v 2.2.11 (347). Somehow a privacy password got set. I don't remember doing it and I've tried all the passwords that I might have used and keep getting an invalid password message. I don't have anything saved with a privacy password. Is there a way I can get rid of the current password or create a new privacy password that I know what it is?

Also is there a way to delete a category that is not in use?

Thanks

ljmoss

Quote Originally Posted by ljmoss View Post
    I have a problem with the privacy password in DejaOffice v 2.2.11 (347). Somehow a privacy password got set. I don't remember doing it and I've tried all the passwords that I might have used and keep getting an invalid password message. I don't have anything saved with a privacy password. Is there a way I can get rid of the current password or create a new privacy password that I know what it is?

Also is there a way to delete a category that is not in use?

Thanks

ljmoss
    ljmoss -

You can delete a category not in use by opening the Categories application, tap and hold on the desired category - and then select Delete.

I've sent you a direct message concerning the password issue.

Belinda,
    If you sent me a direct message, where did you send it. I did not receive it at my email address.

ljmoss

Quote Originally Posted by ljmoss View Post
    Belinda,
    If you sent me a direct message, where did you send it. I did not receive it at my email address.

ljmoss
    It was probably sent as a private message. Check "notifications" at top of forum or go to your settings page and look for messages.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Belinda,
    Found the message and it worked.

Thanks
    ljmoss

Belinda,

is it a big secret, what you've sent to 'ljmoss'? (BTW, how did you know, 'ljmoss' wanted to unlock his/her phone ... ?)

Michael
    CL 6049.44 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.7 (1069)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 7.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Belinda, I am also having the same issue with my privacy password being set even though I never did it. Can you please direct message me the fix you sent to ljmoss?

thanks