Closed Thread

Thread: Recurring Calendar Entry - Last Weekday of Month not displaying correctly in DJO Cal.

Recurring Calendar Entry - Last Weekday of Month not displaying correctly in DJO Cal.

Hello DJO Team,
    Motorola Droid (Verizon version 2.1-update1)
    DJO Release v1.6.0 BETA (7/27/2010) (Paid/Registered)
    Companion Link Version 4.0 Build 4005
    Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Suite)
    XP Pro PC

1. Phone ->> Updated DJO to 1.6.0
    2. PC Companion Link ->> Outlook is Primary Database
    3. PC Companion Link ->> Set to "Purge and Reload" all (Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Tasks)
    4. Performed Sync

Problem: Records in Outlook with Recurrence set to "The Last Weekday of Every 1 Months" are not displaying correctly.
    Entries for August 2010 display on Mon, Aug 30 (instead of Tue, Aug 31)
    Entries for September 2010 display on Mon, Sep 27 (instead of Thu, Sep 30)
    Entries for October 2010 display on Mon, Oct 25 (instead of Fri, Oct 29)

Thanks for all your work...
    -Newtonwb

DejaOffice Team
    Newtonwb-
    Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like there indeed is a problem with that recurring pattern. We'll have that fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Newtonwb-
    Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like there indeed is a problem with that recurring pattern. We'll have that fixed soon.
    No problem, keep up the good work!

Newtonwb-
    I have the same problem with birthdays. They sync one day before the real birtday. In an earlier version of dejaoffice the date inside the birthday was correct. Now also the date shown, when you open the appointment is wrong.

I use "HTC desire", android 2.1 and sync with outlook, windows Vista.

DejaOffice Team
    uhl-
    DejaOffice 1.6.1 beta should have fixed this. Make sure to update and let us know if its still syncing on the correct days.

uhl-
    DejaOffice 1.6.1 beta should have fixed this. Make sure to update and let us know if its still syncing on the correct days.
    Still syncing birthdays one day before the correct day. I use 1.6.1 beta, companionlink USB version 4 build 4006, HTC Desire, Outlook 2007, First day in week: monday

Looking through my calender I can see that some birthdays are syncing with the right day. I have tried manually to delete a birthday in Outlook, then I have reintroduced the birthday with a slightly different spelling as a yearly recurring all-day event. After syncing it is displayed a day before the correct date. Opening the birthday it displays the wrong date as well.

DejaOffice Team
    Quote Originally Posted by uhl View Post
    Still syncing birthdays one day before the correct day. I use 1.6.1 beta, companionlink USB version 4 build 4006, HTC Desire, Outlook 2007, First day in week: monday

Looking through my calender I can see that some birthdays are syncing with the right day. I have tried manually to delete a birthday in Outlook, then I have reintroduced the birthday with a slightly different spelling as a yearly recurring all-day event. After syncing it is displayed a day before the correct date. Opening the birthday it displays the wrong date as well.
    uhl-
    Can you give me dates for ones that are syncing correctly and ones that are syncing incorrectly? It would really help to know the start date too. Also, are you syncing to the native Android calendar?

uhl-
    Can you give me dates for ones that are syncing correctly and ones that are syncing incorrectly? It would really help to know the start date too. Also, are you syncing to the native Android calendar?
    8 june is syncronized 7 june. Inside is 07/06/2010 - 07/06/2010
    24 july sync is correct. Inside it says: 24/07/2010 - 23/07/2010

Newtonwb-
    Hello Jason,
    Good work. Did a purge and reload and 1.6.2 appears to have fixed the problem...

Keep up the good work!
    Motorola Droid (Verizon - Android version 2.2 Build FRG22D)
    DJO Release v1.6.8 BETA (Paid/Registered)
    Companion Link Version 4.0 Build 4015
    Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Suite)
    XP Pro (sp3) PC

Closed Thread