Thread: Inadvertent deletion of deja android calendar events

Inadvertent deletion of deja android calendar events

How do I go back and undo that? It wiped out my pimlico calendar events and I can't find them anywhere (as I was in the process of trying to back them up through deja and companionlink without success).

Do you mean you deleted them yourself, and want them back? Or something in CompanionLink/DejaOffice deleted them without you initiating it?

- Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android

deleted on android

I was trying to sync up pimlico through companionlink/deja and having a lot of problems with my laptop not syncing the calendar. In looking through deja features on android phone, in sync settings, there is a feature "Delete events from Android Calendar App" which I pressed not realizing that could affect pimlico since I thought it was for the other calendar on my android. This deleted all my calendar events on pimlico, past, present and future. How do I "undo" the "delete events from Android Calendar App" on the Sync Settings page in deja office on the phone? THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP AS I AM NOW UTTERLY LOST!!!

You should probably ask for help from the Pimlical folks since it isn't really a Deja Office problem-- it just did what you asked. If wiping the Android calendar also wiped your Pimlico calendar, that suggests you are using Google Calendars. You should be able to turn on Android calendar sync to get them back. If you were using Pimlical's direct sync local calendar, Deja Office would not have been able to affect it. Likewise, if you were syncing Pimlical Desktop with Deja Office, the events would be in the Deja Office database.

You can get help with Pimlical here:
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pimlical/
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs View Post
    How do I go back and undo that? It wiped out my pimlico calendar events and I can't find them anywhere (as I was in the process of trying to back them up through deja and companionlink without success).
    These steps should apply for Pimlcal as well:
    http://www.companionlink.com/support...f_Palm_Desktop