Background: I have tasks with recurrence for maintenance tasks, for example add a task 14 days after completed. I setup the task with start date and due date the same. If I miss it by a few days when I complete it I adjust the start and due date to the date I just completed the task and mark it done. A new task appears 14 days later.

I noticed a couple of things after I updated to 2.3.1 from the Google store. First, when I updated the start date the due date is changed to match the start date, which is a nice feature. However the second thing I noticed is that when I save the task and look at it the due date has advanced a couple of days, which I believe is a bug.