Thread: Honda CD-V Phone Directory

Honda CD-V Phone Directory

I have a Honda 2012 CR-V that can import the numbers that are in my Galaxy SIII Smart Phone. I have noticed that after I install the DejaOffice Application onto the cell phone, any new phone numbers I add are not shown in the directory using the CD-V interface. Does anyone know why there is a problem with phone number imports from the SmarPhone after the Deja Office app is on the SmartPhone? I tried adding a new directory item to the S3 phone book, also to my gmail phone book, also to the DejaOffice app phone book. Neither one worked.
    Chris

I assume that the Honda connection is using the native Android contacts database for the contacts to show. DejaOffice uses its own database to store its contacts. If you want to use features like caller ID, or in your case the Honda transfer, you need to set up DejaOffice to sync to native Android contacts.
    In the DejaOffice Homescreen look for Settings and then select Sync Settings. Make sure that Sync with Android Contacts App is checked and that you select an appropriate Contact Account (you may have to try which one works for the Honda sync).
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar