Thread: How do I start all overagain

How do I start all overagain

I have been fooling around a bit to test Time&Chaos, Dejaoffice and Companionlink and it seems to work very well.
    Now I would like to start all over again and would like to know how I erase all data on my device (HTC Desire C) in order not to corrupt the data on my PC.
    Thanks in advance for any tip.
    H

DejaOffice keeps all its data in a database located in a folder named clusb. If you delete the database or the folder while DJO is not running, it will be recreated empty if you start DJO again. You can do this if the data on the PC is completely up to date and save. You need to make sure that you select the option Wipe all records on Android before sync before executing the next sync from your PC to the device. You also need to make sure to set all the options in DJO (syncing to native Android contacts ...) to your liking before starting this sync which will update the device with a fresh copy of all the data from your PC.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Thanks a lot, that will do the trick.
    H

dumb newbie questions

is it ok to ask my own question in this thread as it's kind of along the same lines? apologies i am forum virgin.

i've been advised to reintall djo as expenses items just disappeared and i'm hoping it will fix othere anomolies too.
    i have a lot of contacts, over 2000 which appear to be wifi syncing ok.
    • is wifi syncing ok with so many contacts? (T&C advises no "over the air" synching with over 2000 contacts)
    • should i wipe all data BEFORE UNinstalling or does it not matter? should i just uninstall?
    • I would really appreciate step by step instructions as presumably i have to awitch off syncing as well until it's reinstalled.

INFO - i'm syncing / using time and chaos on my pc.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rvwallbanger View Post
    is it ok to ask my own question in this thread as it's kind of along the same lines? apologies i am forum virgin.

i've been advised to reintall djo as expenses items just disappeared and i'm hoping it will fix othere anomolies too.
    i have a lot of contacts, over 2000 which appear to be wifi syncing ok.
    • is wifi syncing ok with so many contacts? (T&C advises no "over the air" synching with over 2000 contacts)
    • should i wipe all data BEFORE UNinstalling or does it not matter? should i just uninstall?
    • I would really appreciate step by step instructions as presumably i have to awitch off syncing as well until it's reinstalled.

INFO - i'm syncing / using time and chaos on my pc.
    rvwallbanger,

Deleting the application will not delete the DejaOffice data. I woudl suggest uninstalling DejaOffice and reinstalling the app without wiping the data.
    Wiping all data will delete the Expense info that is already stored on the device. Just noting that because it represents a potential data loss.
    Let me know if you have further questions.