Thread: background color unstable

background color unstable

I would like to use the black background but it not only sneaks back to the light background when opened later, but also changes the font size universally. It sometimes crashes or freezes in the midst of these changes. Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH -1800 with Android 2.2, DejaOffice 2.2.11.

You should upgrade to DJO 2.3.1-2.3.2 in the play store. I think that has been fixed. at least it is no longer happening to me and it used to.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    You should upgrade to DJO 2.3.1-2.3.2 in the play store. I think that has been fixed. at least it is no longer happening to me and it used to.
    Thank you, I thought it was on auto update and not so. The new version is stable. One thing I would change: in edit mode, all the entry fields are still white. The objective is twofold: to reduce energy use, and to not cause a glare which might disturb others in dim rooms.