+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tighter task list

  1. #1

    Tighter task list

    Looking at the task list on my Note II (smallest font set because of the big screen) I detect a lot of free space. See picture below.
    Considering the good overview in the contacts list (the best overview on big screens between the other contact managers) I want to ask, if it were possible to get smaller "done"-bullets in the task list. This way I could see 3 times more tasks at once.

    Did I oversaw any settings?

    Greetings, halweg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by halweg View Post
    Looking at the task list on my Note II (smallest font set because of the big screen) I detect a lot of free space. See picture below.
    Considering the good overview in the contacts list (the best overview on big screens between the other contact managers) I want to ask, if it were possible to get smaller "done"-bullets in the task list. This way I could see 3 times more tasks at once.

    Did I oversaw any settings?

    Greetings, halweg
    Agreed.

    -and-

    In the case of A1 prioritizing, show the priorities.

    -and-

    Show the category in smaller font below the task.
    AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II - Android 4.1.2 - Win7 64bit

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    325
    I agree - the tasklist takes up an awful lot of vertical space when it doesn't need to.

    - Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android

  4. #4
    Any ideas from the dejaoffice developpers?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by halweg View Post
    I want to ask, if it were possible to get smaller "done"-bullets in the task list. This way I could see 3 times more tasks at once.

    Did I oversaw any settings?

    Greetings, halweg
    I posted this as feedback on 2.2.2 on 26. June 2012:

    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...ll=1#post10629

    Unfortunately there was no reaction from DO team, although I reminded them several times....


    DO 2.2.8:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...kbox#post11068

    DO 2.2.10:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...kbox#post11346

    Michael
    CL 6049.44 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

    DejaOffice 4.4.7 (1069)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 7.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MG111 View Post
    I posted this as feedback on 2.2.2 on 26. June 2012:

    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...ll=1#post10629

    Unfortunately there was no reaction from DO team, although I reminded them several times....


    DO 2.2.8:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...kbox#post11068

    DO 2.2.10:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...kbox#post11346

    Michael

    There were significant beta releases on 9/25/12, 11/13/12 and 11/19/12. Since then we've seen betas with a couple of bug fixes each on 11/26/12, 11/29/12 and 12/18/12. Based on the past schedule, I'm guessing that either the pace of development has slowed or there is a big update in the works. DJO has evolved quite a lot but there are still a number of fixes and improvements needed.
    AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II - Android 4.1.2 - Win7 64bit

  7. #7
    DejaOffice Team Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    There were significant beta releases on 9/25/12, 11/13/12 and 11/19/12. Since then we've seen betas with a couple of bug fixes each on 11/26/12, 11/29/12 and 12/18/12. Based on the past schedule, I'm guessing that either the pace of development has slowed or there is a big update in the works. DJO has evolved quite a lot but there are still a number of fixes and improvements needed.
    MrD -

    Your perception is correct - we're working on a big new release. Although I am sorry to say, this release won't incorporate many of the good ideas here for the Task list - I do promise that I'll get these suggestions to the right place for consideration and possible implementation.

    The next version of DejaOffice will have some big improvements for DejaCloud sync, which we're working hard to get functioning well across several platforms. We appreciate your patience, though - and definitely appreciate the feedback on Tasks.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts