+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add received call number to existent contact

Add received call number to existent contact

With the last some versions of DJO I'm unable to add a received call number to an existent contact in DJO. Is this possible and if not can this be in some way "repaired"? Because is very frustrating that one must do a new contact to copy the phone number and then go to existent contact in DejaContacts to paste the number... This is one of the main functions of contacts... And also if I chose the internal Contact program when add number from call's list I can add the number to existent Android contact, but there is no sync to DJO Contacts :-(
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

Quote Originally Posted by damjang View Post
    With the last some versions of DJO I'm unable to add a received call number to an existent contact in DJO. Is this possible and if not can this be in some way "repaired"? Because is very frustrating that one must do a new contact to copy the phone number and then go to existent contact in DejaContacts to paste the number... This is one of the main functions of contacts... And also if I chose the internal Contact program when add number from call's list I can add the number to existent Android contact, but there is no sync to DJO Contacts :-(
    To clarify: Are you selecting an unknown number from your Call Log, then selecting to Update Existing Contact - and you want to see DejaOffice as an option? Or, are you receiving an unknown call - then see the prompt from DejaOffice to add the number to your contacts list - and would like a more direct option to update an existing record?

Do you synchronize the Android contact application to the DejaContact list?

Thanks -

-Belinda

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    To clarify: Are you selecting an unknown number from your Call Log, then selecting to Update Existing Contact - and you want to see DejaOffice as an option?
    Yes, this. I tap to the unknown number from Call Log, then select Add to Contacts and there I have two options: the first Create contact (there I can chose Create contact or DejaContacts) or the second Update existing (there I can only update with internal Contacts, but the change don't sync to DejaContacts).

Or, are you receiving an unknown call - then see the prompt from DejaOffice to add the number to your contacts list - and would like a more direct option to update an existing record?
    In the last version I don't see any prompt... (at last for the last 2 call from unknown numbers)

Do you synchronize the Android contact application to the DejaContact list?
    I have selected the option: Sync with Android Contact App. Anything else?

Thank You
    Last edited by damjang; 01-17-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

+ Reply to Thread