+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outlook 13

Question Outlook 13

Can you give any update on when outlook 13 will be supported? Also any workaround to keep my office 13 contacts and especially calendar in sync with Deja Calendar?
    Thanks in advance for your assistance,
    Rondunbar
    Android 4.0 deja Office 2.3.5 Outlook 13

Quote Originally Posted by rondunbar View Post
    Can you give any update on when outlook 13 will be supported? Also any workaround to keep my office 13 contacts and especially calendar in sync with Deja Calendar?
    Thanks in advance for your assistance,
    Rondunbar
    Android 4.0 deja Office 2.3.5 Outlook 13
    I use Outlook 2013 and it works fine with Deja Office. Is there some particular feature you are looking for that isn't supported?
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I was trying to get everything synced with Plaxo, that was the problem. Can you tell me how you synced your Outlook 13

Quote Originally Posted by rondunbar View Post
    I was trying to get everything synced with Plaxo, that was the problem. Can you tell me how you synced your Outlook 13
    I don't know anything about Plaxo. I use the DejaConnect USB sync method with my Nexus 7. Works fine.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

+ Reply to Thread