+ Reply to Thread

Thread: alarm observation

alarm observation

I've seen a few threads about alarm malfunctions. For the developers, my DJO too suffers the same problems at times - no alarm, erratic alarm time, no notification icon, etc. I have observed that the notification icon will appear briefly at the very beginning of the alarm. Then it quickly and permanently disappears. By the way, all the calendar entries and corresponding alarms are input directly into DJO. In other words, calendar appointments are not synched between ACT and DJO. Only the contact records are synched.

One poster was going to revert to an earlier version of DJO. I would too if I knew how. Can someone explain the process? Thank you.

Montague
    Motorola Droid 2 Global
    DJO with ACT 2010

Make sure you have the unknown sources box checked so you can installl from other than the Google Play store. Also, urn off automatic updates for Deja Office in Play if you have that set.

Uninstall Deja Office (it won't touch your data). Then point your phone browser to:

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/releasenotes.html

Pick whichever version you want. Click on link, download and install.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Thanks, Hook. I discovered there's a link to previous versions in the release notes on the phone as well. I tapped the link, chose the release I wanted, and it was done. Didn't have to uninstall either. Everything seems to work fine.

+ Reply to Thread