+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about dejacloud service

Questions about dejacloud service

So some questions:
    1. Do you use HTTPS during connection with PC and/or Android device? This is needed so noone in the middle between device and your servers can intercept data (I mean internet service company, WiFi holder if so, and so on)
    2. Do you use any sort of encryption on ypour servers? This is needed to noone of your employees (even if he wants to) can look into my data.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 stock 4.2.2
    DejaOffice v2.5.1
    CompanionLink build 5070
    Outlook 2013 and Windows 7
    DejaConnect USB sync

Any answer?
    Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 stock 4.2.2
    DejaOffice v2.5.1
    CompanionLink build 5070
    Outlook 2013 and Windows 7
    DejaConnect USB sync

Hello -

We use AES 256-bit encryption to securely transmit your data. Here's more information about how we keep your data secure:

http://www.companionlink.com/privacy.html

-Belinda

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    We use AES 256-bit encryption to securely transmit your data. Here's more information about how we keep your data secure:
    Unforunately, this is not correct.

For DejaCloud, we use SSL for Secure Transmission of data. With our range of devices, we do not have AES yet on all platforms.

For Android, we use AES 256 for storage if you choose to encrypt your database.

DejaCloud data is held behind a secure firewall, but the data is visible to our company staff.

CompanionLink Secure Hosted Wireless is AES-256 transmission, and once synchronized there is no data on the server. So this is a more secure transmission system, and "non-storage" cloud sync system.

I hope this clarification helps.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink

+ Reply to Thread