Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More will be revealed

Hook, pricing is still preliminary. We have a couple theories, and will probably try a few ideas while we push things into place.

Our general theory is that DejaCloud pricing will be tied to Sync to PC/Mac. So device to device cloud will be free. However, we may swing some multiple account logic into place that would also be paid; i.e the ability to see two people's Calendars for instance.

For now we are going to develop first, and price second. We have about 4000 daily DejaCloud customers now, but our thinking is that 90% have already purchased something. We'll mine the database to verify this at some point.

The biggest website change will be adding "DejaOffice CRM Live" which will be an addition to the DejaOffice website, and then CompanionLink. I'm hoping to post a link here for a preview within about a week or so (Early June 2013).

Thanks. I'll be watching.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I'm curious if there is any further news on this yet?

Beta link is now posted. See top thread! Enjoy!