Thread: Change Alarm sound

Change Alarm sound

Hi! I'm very disappointed because I don't find any way to choose the sound/music alarm in my DejaCalendar.

In android the sound is too short and low and that avoid that I noticed there is a event in my phone.

I need to choose sounds/musics for my alarms (personal, business, etc), and not only the ring tone.

Anybody have a solution?

Cataliana, welcome to the forum.

We are working on the ability to set the tone for a future release.

However, if your issue is the current "low tone" of your current selection, I would recommend you set a different tone in Android Settings for your phone.

Please check your Android Sound settings for Notification Tones and set a louder and higher tone. This is what used currently by DejaOffice.

Thanks.

I'm new in android, and I'm testing a lot of programs. I'm looking something with the same quality than the Blackberry agenda. I have instaled more than 7 agendas, and your, is the best for now, but I miss a lot "the alarm" to supply my forgetful mind.

I think that could be good have this (and it must no be difficult to implement in the code):
    - Select the tone (a generical tone for each perfil, and tone if a want that a particular event have a special alarm).
    - To repeat the tone if you don't look the event. In blackberry the alarm NEVER STOP (that's horrible, you're taking a shower and you have to stop it to "shut up" the phone"). The tone should be ring during 1 minute and to stop it, and 5 or 10 minutes later, to ring again 1 minute and to stop, and this forever, or 2 times more (sometimes you need to postpone the alarm, sometimes your phone is in other room and you come back in 10 o 15 minutes, o you have to turn off the mobile in a reunion, etc).

Please check your Android Sound settings for Notification Tones and set a louder and higher tone. This is what used currently by DejaOffice.
    Thanks! I'll be waiting the new feature!

Quote Originally Posted by catalania View Post
    Thanks.

I'm new in android, and I'm testing a lot of programs. I'm looking something with the same quality than the Blackberry agenda. I have instaled more than 7 agendas, and your, is the best for now, but I miss a lot "the alarm" to supply my forgetful mind.

I think that could be good have this (and it must no be difficult to implement in the code):
    - Select the tone (a generical tone for each perfil, and tone if a want that a particular event have a special alarm).
    - To repeat the tone if you don't look the event.
    Thanks! I'll be waiting the new feature!
    These are good notes. Thanks. We already have the persistent feature, and I think it works pretty well. We ring for a minute, and then every few minutes after that. I know myself sometimes I'm distracted (focused?) and notice it's been ringing for a half hour sometimes.